GD







Seoul, S.Korea
mon, June 16, 2008
GD (21), musician

place: Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-gu


GD a.k.a. G-Dragon(지-드래곤) is singer songwriter and composer, and leader of hip-hop group named BIG BANG. He does a lot of writing, a lot of producing for whole albums of BIG BANG and other famous musicians in S.Korea. Also currently he is young fashion icon, too. GD has his own style of characteristics that made him what selected unique clothings and accessories. I like his sight around music and fashion. yourboyhood, loves GD.

parka _ PAM a.k.a. Perks And Mini
overall _ Education From Young Machines
shoes _ mercibeaucoup,
cap _ Swagger
watch _ U-Boat

homepage: www.ygbigbang.com

Comments

  1. I have been checking your blog for a while. Love all your posts(especially grandma n granpa things).Pls keep updating :D

    P.S. I love GD aswell

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, it's G-Dragon. he has an awesome sense of style that is just "his"

    ReplyDelete
  3. GUYS!!!!


    I cannot believe the two loves in my life have miraculously coincided on your site.




    (BIG BANG and steetstyle blogs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you take these yourself?! bc if you did... i want your job ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUCK!!! G-Dragon really came to Daily Projects (I think that's where this is...)?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it
    btw, your grammar needs some help lol
    no offense I still think your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there,
    yes i know my grammar is not good, because my main language is Korean. if you still interested, i ask for grammar ploblem to you.

    thanks for interested to yourboyhood,.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanting to help. :)

    GD a.k.a. G-Dragon(지-드래곤) is a singer-songwriter, composer, and the leader of hip-hop group 'BIG BANG'. He does a lot of writing and producing for BIG BANG and other famous musicians in S.Korea. Currently, he is also a young fashion icon. GD has his own style of characteristics that makes him select unique clothings and accessories. (Note: I'm guessing that's what you meant, though it does sound a little off.) I like his insight on music and fashion. yourboyhood, loves GD.

    P.S. I love GD. He's talented and has an amazing sense of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love GD's sense of style.
    one of my favorite idol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my god!!! So you basically just spotted him shopping?!?

    I love big bang and their hip style, especially GD *and TOP lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI^^

    I WANT TO SEE WITH OTHER FANS.

    I MOVED THIS PICTURES TO 'VIPZ'.

    THANK YOU^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts