Timothy Joo




Seoul, S.Korea
sun, June 28, 2009
Timothy Joo 팀 주 ( ), Patrik Ervell product manager

place: NOSAJ THING Korea tour party, Daily Projects, Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu

Timothy Joo(Tim Joo) is product manager of
Patrik Ervell. I met him in last year when I was quited Daily Projects. I'm really big fan of Patrik Ervell's creation, even just now I'm wearing his shirt and air jacket. So it was really great greeting for me. Recently, He is freelancer product manager for few designers(include Patrik Ervell)/labels in New York. Two weeks ago, I was invited him for guest on my fashion lecture . I like discuss with him to do fashion in young generation. yourboyhood, loves Timothy Joo.

cardigan _ HOPE by Sweden
t-shirt _
jeans _ Raf by Raf Simons
shoes _ 3:33 Footwear
cap _

homepage: www.facebook.com/timjoo

Comments

Popular Posts